Monday, November 18, 2019

Baby Shower Photos

Image result for baby clipart
The Baby Shower was the cutest!! Thank you Ms. Bellot and Mrs. Cone for setting everything up! The food and drinks were great and I loved the decorations. :)
Now for those of you that were curious what we did~ We played a few simple games, opened the most adorable presents (that all the students clapped for) and then we ate cupcakes and sugar cookies. :) 
I thank everyone so much for spoiling me and Francesca!! (Thank you Mrs. Lovett, Mrs. Orr and Mrs. Gemmill for coming in to celebrate with us. Also, thank you Baby Remi Orr for making an appearance too! I'm hoping Remi becomes friends with Francesca and in five years... she could be a student in my class!!) Anyway, I can't wait for Francesca to get here... My due date is December 11. But I'm hoping she comes much sooner!! I want to get back to sleeping on my stomach Guys! haha

Also, for those of you that have not heard Mrs. Conner will be taking my Maternity leave while I'm gone and teaching with Ms, Bellot. Mrs. Conner has been in our room a lot this year and we know everything will continue on as normal. :) 

Thank you Sophie, Cayson, Kenza, Logan, Noah, Nicholas, Layla Amaya, Amelia and Olivia for all the gifts!! I can't wait to show Francesca.











No comments:

Post a Comment