Wednesday, August 21, 2019

More Book It information

So I just finished setting up our class. I entered in the email address for all the students that we received. Make sure to check your email account and respond to the Book It email. 

I'm not sure how much control we will have over the new program. With more reading, it sounds like all correspondence will be through email to you.

So please make sure to check back and log your child's reading time often. We really want everyone to take advantage of this exciting opportunity. 

3 comments:

  1. I did not got any email. Could you add me please.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did not got any email. Could you add me please. Verolem43@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. We can definitely add your email and any other parents that did not receive one. Email us with your child's name and we'll add you.
    Finocchiaj@duvalschools.org and Bellotg@duvalschools.org

    ReplyDelete