Friday, September 7, 2018

Sunglasses Day Pictures

Today was the perfect weather for Sunglasses Day!!

The kids were too cute wearing their sunglasses in the hallway and the classroom. However it was funny, when we went to Recess a few didn't want to wear theirs outside. haha And of course when it comes to pictures... there's always a few that don't care to pose. So we apologize if your child had sunglasses and isn't in our slideshow. 
                           Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Customize your own digital slideshow

** It seems our Smilebox Subscription for Teachers was not granted. :( I guess they've given me a free subscription for way too many years... I was able to get this slideshow, but I need to mention it comes with ads. This is the first time I've ever posted this way. So I hope it isn't too bad. Not to mention I'm not sure how many they'll allow me to make before they take this away.  
So we may have to go back to just posting regular pictures. I'm a little bummed, but you'll still get to see our Classroom Cuties!!**

No comments:

Post a Comment